Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|News.Com.au: Vodafone unveil first ad charter|
|Saturday, 26 January 2008 01:49|
VODAFONE Australia today released what it claims is Australia''s first mobile advertising charter.
The charter is in response to the lack of any government guidelines and growing demand from advertising to enter the mobile phone space.
"We looked to the market in Australia to see if there were any standards we could use and at the time they''re weren''t," Vodafone Australia mobile advertising general manager, David Green, said.