Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|CNNMoney: Omnicom Group's Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Named U.S. Agency of the Year by Adweek|
|Saturday, 26 January 2008 02:19|
NEW YORK, Jan. 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Omnicom Group agencies Goodby, Silverstein & Partners and Tribal DDB Worldwide captured U.S. Agency of the Year and Global Network of the Year honors in Adweek and Advertising Age, respectively.
In choosing Tribal DDB, part of DDB Worldwide, as the first ever digital agency to be named Global Network of the Year, Ad Age noted, "For no less than a decade, Tribal DDB has been steadily growing a worldwide footprint to serve up big ideas for big marketers. It''s an agency that, while expert in most things digital, is no less creative and collaborative and brand-savvy for that technical know-how."