Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|BNet: Twitter’s New “Who to Follow” Feature Is More Powerful Than It Looks|
|Saturday, 07 August 2010 11:07|
When Twitter launched a new feature that gives its users suggestions of who to follow earlier this week, it sounded like only so much, “Duh.” After all, Facebook has been at this for quite some time. Its “People You Might Know” feature, like a fishing pond, continually restocks itself with relatives, co-workers and acquaintances you might be interested in friending.