Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|Would you pay $750,000 for a Pepsi? Ronaldinho did.|
|Friday, 13 July 2012 11:34|
Coca Cola has ended their $750,00 a year endorsement contract with 2-time FIFA Player of the Year, Ronaldinho after he was spotted drinking a Pepsi during a press conference. Is Pepsi going to step in and pick him up?