Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"|
|Saturday, 16 June 2012 12:34|
Brandimage, one of the world's leading design firms and part of Schawk, Inc., offering fully integrated brand development services designed to deliver meaningful brand experiences for consumers, announced that Craig Briggs, managing director of its Asia operations, will present "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand" at the Malaysian CMO Conference on June 14 in Kuala Lumpur.
Briggs commented, "I am honored to be a presenter at the Malaysian CMO Conference. In an era where harnessing the power of data, navigating the digital landscape and building engagement and relationships remain key challenges for marketers worldwide, design is an evermore critical asset for creating and sustaining powerful brands. For companies who are successfully leveraging design with their brands, products and services, it is a key responsibility at the C-suite level. Chief marketing officers as well as Chief Design Officers will benefit from this conference."