Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|TheStar: Branding awards lack robustness of scientific measurement|
|Saturday, 14 April 2012 22:59|
PETALING JAYA: There are too many branding-related awards that lack the robustness of scientific measurement to seriously create any form of credibility, said Pulse Group chief executive officer Bob Chua.