Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|IKEA To Build An Entire Neighborhood In London|
|Thursday, 12 April 2012 11:47|
Swedish home furniture giant IKEA is taking a bold step toward urban planning, by acquiring 11 hectares of land in East London to build its very own neighborhood.