Popular Daily Fresh News
Popular World Watch
- Malaysia opens first Victoria’s Secrete lingerie store
- Gangnam Style, Dissected: The Subversive Message Within South Korea's Music Video Sensation
- Why a Malaysian bought a Swiss watch brand and kept it Swiss
- WSJ Marketwatch: "Design Matters: Harnessing the Power of Design for Your Brand"
- Goodbye, Facebook, and thanks for all the fish…
|Axiata Indonesian unit growing faster than Celcom|
|Monday, 09 April 2012 13:57|
On Friday an Indian newspaper flashed a report that Axiata Group Bhd has backed out of negotiations to buy a substantial stake in broadband wireless company, Tikona Digital.