Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
|MSA Announces Re-Election Of Starcom Group CEO Ranganathan As President|
|Tuesday, 15 May 2012 18:38|
ln order to do that MSA have taken steps to identify programmes to ensure the 'How' of skilled and talented people into the industry by working alongside universities and colleges, and enhancing the knowledge of the people in the industry through intensive training using sourced experts in the field. Steps have also been laid down to ensure that clients recognize the value that the media specialists’ brings into the marketing equation to create brand value and ultimately shareholder value.
A number of initiatives to gain traction for the industry included laying down pitch guidelines, seeking accountability in the digital space by reaching a level of engagement between ABCÍ, the Malaysian Digital Association and the vendor, sharing thoughts and ideas with media owners on optimization of research and ROI and paying tribute to the contributors of effective marketing communication strategies by partnering the 4As and the in the Effie Awards.