Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
|TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 13:22|
Radiant Starfish Development Berhad, the developer of the RM22billion Mersing Laguna project has just appointed TrapperMPG to handle all their strategic communications campaigns which consist of mainstream media & online planning activities.
The multi-million ringgit contract will span a 12 month period effective immediately and will cover both local and international communication planning.
Work on the account has already begun with the ground—breaking ceremony on the 14th & 15th April in Mersing. The grand Ground Breaking Ceremony will be made more exceptional with Media Prima’s participation as the official Media Partner for the coming weekend event with on-air campaigns, promos, talk-shows, etc leading to the event date. This event is basically a CSR programme for the people of Johor especially the residents of Mersing town.
Sivanathan Krishnan, CEO of TrapperMPG quoted: “It is not often you get to be part of something really great and to witness its impactful transformation from nothing but an idea to actualization. That is what Mersing Laguna is all about. As a media communications agency, we are absolutely pleased to be awarded this contract, but as an individual, I am extremely proud to be associated with Radiant Starfish’s team of innovators and future thinkers for their vision in making Mersing Laguna a reality and not just a dream”.
Ungku Shahiran Ungku Safian, Senior VP Finance & Administration quoted: “TrapperMPG has shown sincere interest in our vision in making Mersing Laguna a world class destination in Malaysia. The way they work, think and collective reasoning are very much in line with what we seek for in a media communications agency .Their immense involvement and fiery passion clearly denotes a willingness to work hand in hand with us and those are key reasons why we selected them to handle our media business”.