Media Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Media Watch 2012
- A Final Farewell to Tan Siang Lin
- Now 9 Million Viewers Can Get To Enjoy Free Satellite TV!
- ADEX Set To Slow In 2012
- Dentsu Media Malaysia Starts Next Week!
- TrapperMPG Awarded Mersing Laguna Project
- Leslie Lopez to join The Edge
- Astro Sparks TV Revolution With 37 Free TV And Radio Channels!
- Universal McCann Study Urges Businesses To Get Personal
Media Watch 2011
- ESPN STAR Sports & Astro brings the first-ever 3D BPL live telecast to Malaysia
- Television Overtakes Newspapers in Adex First Time in Malaysian Advertising History?
- MRCA and 8TV Collaborate to Honour Local Entrepreneurs
- Your chance to name Astro’s Pay TV Portal & win an iPad2
- Catcha Media Appoints Co-Founder As CEO
- Malay Mail Nails The News As It Is!
- Star World Brings Celcom and Pos Malaysia as the Hits Keep On Coming!
- Anirban Ganguly joins OMG
|Naza Kia Appoints TrapperMPG and Media Contacts as Media and Digital AOR!|
|Wednesday, 18 May 2011 12:33|
Trapper MPG and Media Contacts, the media services and digital units of Havas Media respectively, have been appointed by Naza Kia Malaysia as media and digital AOR for the Kia range of vehicles. The appointment takes effect immediately. The scope of the assignment covers Strategic Planning, Media Planning and Buying and Digital Services.
Shahneezam Mohd Noor, Manager Advertising & Promotion, Naza Kia Malaysia said, “TrapperMPG and Media Contacts have demonstrated deep understanding of the category. Their integrated agency model reflects the can-do attitude of the agency. The top management is also deeply involved in the day-to-day business.”
K. Sivanathan, CEO of Trapper MPG added, “Naza Kia has lofty ambitions for the brand in Malaysia. The Client has thrown a challenge our way to get more Malaysians behind the wheel of Kia vehicles in 2011. We have been acting on a project basis planning and implementing media for the Kia brand for a while now. This development will help us to solidify communication strategies across the range of Kia vehicles.”
Dinesh Sandhu, Country Director Media Contacts Malaysia commented, “Digital strategy and media will provide the cut and thrust for the Kia brand as consumers have a myriad of choices in the today’s marketplace. As Naza Kia seeks to own a section of the Malaysian car market, the digital offering will seek to enhance the brand experience through all stages of the purchase funnel.”