Friday, 26 August 2011 07:52
Do you want to be a Burnetter? Yeap, that’s what we call our people. We’ve a saying that goes, ‘once a Burnetter, always a Burnetter no matter where you go’. So send us your CV and join our family of Burnetters!
We are looking for:
Senior Designer/ Designer
- Minimum 5 years experience in either product design, interior design or multimedia
- Love visual art. Like conceptual thinking
- Well-versed in Photoshop and Illustrator/In-design. 3D software skill is an advantage
- Has more than 10 years of experience and has worked on large MNC accounts.
- Has proven experience taking brands to the next level. (Regional and global)
- Has a solid ground in both communication and marketing.
- Currently leading a large team, ie. Through The Line, At The Line, Below The Line, Digital, CRM, PR & Events.
- Has a balanced personality, both calm and firm when required.
- Possess the following qualities: has the spirit of a winner, an entrepreneur, is a good mentor, a strong leader and an excellent partner to both the Agency & Clients.
- Ambitious; poses strong financial skills and is aggressive in pursuing incremental businesses beyond agreed marketing calendar scope.
- A passion for cars or the automotive industry would be an added bonus.
- A minimum of 7 years working experience, 2 years of which should be account management experience for multinational companies or retail businesses.
- Proven success in providing innovative solutions to large clients resulting in revenue and profitability growth.
- Able to manage a team and is enthusiastic about growing key talents.
- Possesses brand management and integrated experience with some knowledge/experience on CRM, PR, Events & Digital Advertising.
- Must possess strategic and analytical skills with a good business sense
- Must also be revenue focused. He/she must have been responsible/accountable for driving revenue for his/her department whether in the form of new businesses/clients or farming of existing accounts/clients.
- Responsibilities include servicing existing clients and projects as well as supporting day-to-day responsibilities
- Able to demonstrate his or her ability with the opportunities given and is a good team player
- Experienced and is capable in Client Relationship Management.
- Possesses a strategic and an analytical mindset.
- Has good leadership skills and is able to manage the day-to-day CRM operations.
- Has experience in handling CRM based clients for multinational companies in the division of Digital Applications and Digital Multimedia.
- Must have experience managing digital CRM based projects.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years agency experience in client servicing.
- Good communication and people management skills are a must.
- Is focused and sharp and posses the ability to understand the specific requests of clients.
- Project and time management skills are essential.
- specialist in handling brands with proven experience.
- Possesses a strategic and an analytical mindset.
- Good management and leadership skills to cater to the demands of day-to-day brand management operations.
- Has experience in handling FMCG and Financial brands (if possible).
- Minimum 1 - 2 years agency experience in client servicing.
- Good communication and people management skills.
- Sharp and focused minded, and has the ability to understand the specific requests of clients.
- Process, project and time management skills are essential.
- Has experience in managing CRM databases for clients regardless if it’s for an agency like ours or an IT based consultant agency.
- Proficient in strategizing and possesses strong data analysis capabilities within the CRM application (not hardware but customer and marketing focused).
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the advertising industry of similar capacity.
- Excellent command of English and Malay, both written and oral.
- Meticulous, organized and efficient with a flair for writing.
- Independent and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines/schedules.
- Digital campaign experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year’s related working experience.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Art/Design/Graphic Design.
- Able to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the advertising industry.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Independent and able to work well with tight deadlines / schedules.
- Minimum 3 years experience in planning/account servicing.
- Able to develop and foster insightful strategies, inspiring creative briefs for existing clients and brands.
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiatives, and manage stressful situations in a positive and professional manner.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must have artistic skills and creative flair.
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years in PR Consulting with credentials that include management of clients and projects that meet deliverables with high ROI.
- Has an organized approach to completion of projects.
- An inquisitive and open mind that seeks to always bring fresh and exciting ideas and creative use of PR tools.
- Exemplary writing skills and good media contacts.
Please send your CVs to
Back to previous page