Awards Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Awards Watch 2012
- 30 Most Valuable Malaysian Brands, 1 List. Find Out Which Is The Best Of The Best.
- Ted Lim Brings Babies To AdFest!
- UM wins Agency of the Year third time in a row - Mindshare and Zenith are second and third with only one point difference!
- Y&R Malaysia Adds Four Cannes Lions to Award Haul
- Women In Leadership Asia 2012 Awards Shortlist
- Kancil Awards 2012 Results
- 32 Gold Awards Showered At Putra Brand Show!
- Ogilvy & Mather Malaysia wins D&AD Yellow Pencil 2012 for Lego!
Awards Watch 2011
- McCann Erickson Malaysia leads charge with Grand Prix winner at Adfest 2011
- Ogilvy Malaysia Wins Agency Of The Year At Spikes 2011!
- Kancil Awards 2011
- Putra Brand Awards 2011
- Kancil Awards Is Back!
- Gold Pencil for Grey Group KL at One Show 2011
- Ted Lim One Club Ambassador
- Putra Brand Awards 2011 Results Unveiled!
|Ted Lim One Club Ambassador|
|Monday, 28 November 2011 21:19|
The One Club has appointed Ted Lim, Creative Consultant and former Executive Creative Director of Naga DDB, Malaysia, as official ambassador to The One Club in Malaysia.
As a respected member of the international advertising and design community, Ted will promote the annual One Show, as well as The One Club’s many events, educational initiatives and diversity programs that serve to uphold excellence in advertising.
As a representative for The One Club in Malaysia, Ted will organize and host events, including local screenings of the One Show winners, that help to promote The One Club’s mission internationally, and foster collaboration among the best in the international creative community.
The One Club, a non-profit organization, exists to champion and promote excellence in advertising and design in all its forms. Founded in 1975, as part of its mission to promote high standards of creative excellence, The One Club produces the One Show, One Show Design, One Show Interactive and One Show Entertainment. The coveted One Show Gold Pencils are regarded as the zenith of achievement in the advertising world.
In 1995, The One Club established an education department, dedicated to fostering the creative talents of advertising students nationwide.
The department administers scholarships to outstanding students in advertising programs at a variety of schools across the country and produces an annual College Competition. As a part of this department, the award-winning One Club Diversity Program conducts workshops, portfolio reviews and outreach to multicultural students around the country.