Awards Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Awards Watch 2012
- 30 Most Valuable Malaysian Brands, 1 List. Find Out Which Is The Best Of The Best.
- Ted Lim Brings Babies To AdFest!
- UM wins Agency of the Year third time in a row - Mindshare and Zenith are second and third with only one point difference!
- Y&R Malaysia Adds Four Cannes Lions to Award Haul
- Kancil Awards 2012 Results
- Women In Leadership Asia 2012 Awards Shortlist
- 32 Gold Awards Showered At Putra Brand Show!
- Ogilvy & Mather Malaysia wins D&AD Yellow Pencil 2012 for Lego!
Awards Watch 2011
- McCann Erickson Malaysia leads charge with Grand Prix winner at Adfest 2011
- Ogilvy Malaysia Wins Agency Of The Year At Spikes 2011!
- Kancil Awards 2011
- Putra Brand Awards 2011
- Kancil Awards Is Back!
- Gold Pencil for Grey Group KL at One Show 2011
- Ted Lim One Club Ambassador
- Putra Brand Awards 2011 Results Unveiled!
|Gold Pencil for Grey Group KL at One Show 2011|
|Wednesday, 11 May 2011 22:03|
MALAYSIA – Grey Group Kuala Lumpur is the only Malaysian agency to win an internationally recognized Gold Pencil at the 11th Annual One Show Design Awards held last night at the IAC Building in New York City. The Gold Pencil was awarded for the Malaysian Nature Society’s ‘Save Belum Temengor’ campaign posters under Public Service – Outdoor & Posters – Campaign category.
The annual One Show awards is organized by The One Club which is a non-profit organization devoted to elevating creative work in the industry. The One Show remains the pinnacle of achievement by providing a showcase of the world’s best work, and by inviting collaboration among individuals that are actively developing outstanding work.
Grey Group Kuala Lumpur did its part for the preservation of 130 million years of evolution of the Belum Temengor Rainforest by creating a signature design to look like an endangered species based on the thought that each signature helps to preserve the rainforest. The campaign was a collaboration between Malaysian Nature Society (MNS) and Body Shop.
The campaign posters also qualified for the prestigious D&AD 2011 Awards with an ‘In Book acceptance’ under the Direct Response – Press & Poster category. The D&AD Awards is held annually in London and is one of the toughest creative awards shows in the world.