Awards Watch Category
Popular Daily Fresh News
Awards Watch 2012
- 30 Most Valuable Malaysian Brands, 1 List. Find Out Which Is The Best Of The Best.
- Ted Lim Brings Babies To AdFest!
- UM wins Agency of the Year third time in a row - Mindshare and Zenith are second and third with only one point difference!
- Y&R Malaysia Adds Four Cannes Lions to Award Haul
- Kancil Awards 2012 Results
- Women In Leadership Asia 2012 Awards Shortlist
- 32 Gold Awards Showered At Putra Brand Show!
- Ogilvy & Mather Malaysia wins D&AD Yellow Pencil 2012 for Lego!
Awards Watch 2011
- McCann Erickson Malaysia leads charge with Grand Prix winner at Adfest 2011
- Ogilvy Malaysia Wins Agency Of The Year At Spikes 2011!
- Kancil Awards 2011
- Putra Brand Awards 2011
- Kancil Awards Is Back!
- Gold Pencil for Grey Group KL at One Show 2011
- Ted Lim One Club Ambassador
- Putra Brand Awards 2011 Results Unveiled!
|APPIES 2012: 100 best marketing campaigns in Asia Pacific to be presented LIVE as they compete for top honours|
|Friday, 27 April 2012 15:14|
-APPIES 2012 to be held on 26 & 27 July at the National University of Singapore Society.
-Chris ter Steege, Director ( Digital Integration), Integrated Marketing & Communications at Philips Asia Pacific announced as second Keynote Speaker.
-Leanne Cutts, VP for Marketing at Kraft Foods (APAC) announced as Chief Judge.
Fierce competition is expected at APPIES 2012 (www.appies.asia) where 100 of the top marketing campaigns from 16 countries in Asia Pacific will vie for 10 Gold Medals. An annual two-day festival of the best marketing ideas, APPIES brings together the brightest minds in the industry from across 16 countries to celebrate excellence, network and exchange knowledge. Now in its third year, APPIES 2012 brings the audience up close and personal with some of the most compelling campaigns through its unique LIVE presentation format.
INTERACTIVE FORMAT: APPIES 2012 enables brand marketers/campaign creators to demonstrate their stellar ‘Show, Share and Sell’ skills thanks to the unique ‘4-6-10’ format of the event. Each presentation will begin with a 4-minute showreel video summarising the entire campaign, followed by a live 6-minute exposition of the campaign’s key highlights by the brand’s marketers/campaign creators. Then comes the interactive 10-minute session where each campaign will be cross-examined by the judges and audience members.
The 100 selected marketing campaigns will cover a broad range of six product/service categories that include Consumer Durables, Consumer Services, Food & Beverage, Non-Food FMCG, Business Services and Government, Cultural, Social & Environmental campaigns.